You’ve signed the contract. You’ve thought this through.
It’s time to take the plunge – but you need support along the way.
It’s time to stop dreaming and start doing!
It’s Just 4 Weeks…
Hey! I’m Katie!
I’m a Mom, photographer, blogger, and in case you couldn’t tell – a veteran.
When I joined the military our basic bootcamp was 8 weeks long. We had a saying, “it’s just 8 weeks.” While sometimes that seemed like an eternity, it often reminded us how short our time actually was. It also meant we were enduring some intense training.
At first it felt really difficult and discombobulated.
In our company we were all trying to do things on our own. We didn’t know each other. We weren’t aware of each person’s strengths and weaknesses. We failed miserably and were then forced to go through additional training as “punishment”.
The more we failed, the more we came together. It only took a matter of time to realize we were all there for the same reasons – to serve our community, better ourselves, our lives for our family, and freedom.
That’s the same reason you’re here. You want freedom from your job. You want financial freedom. You need spiritual freedom designing your brand as an outlet. And most importantly, you want to provide freedom to others by helping them solve their problems in a way only you can speak to.
That’s why I’m here too! I’ve experienced the ups and downs. I wish I had someone to come along side me, encourage me, guide me, show me the right way to do this and not keep it all a secret all those years ago when I started this blogging journey.
Join the bootcamp challenge and that’s exactly what you’ll get. You’ll get an instructor ready to push you and encourage you to be strengthened in just 4 weeks so your brand and blog is ready to launch into the world and make an impact!
This challenge is NOT for people that are:
- Stuck in their ways
- Don’t want to set their blog up as a brand for an income source
- Are not willing to DO the training and put the time in
This is for you if:
You want to learn how to do this and do it right!
You desire to build a solid foundation to build your dreams on!
You need a community of people in the same place as you and create relationships with!
… and so much more!
- How long is the Challenge?
- The challenge is four weeks and takes place primarily via email and the private Facebook Group.
- When does it start and end?
- The challenge is open and closed cart which means we have specific start and end dates. Others will not be able to join once the challenge has started. The goal is to keep the “company” intimate and build those relationships with other bloggers going through what you’re going through. There’s a special bond created there. This challenge session starts June 4th, 2018 so you will be ready to launch for July 4th, 2018 and celebrate your freedom!
- Who is this for?
- If you want to be a Blogger or a Virtual Assistant or have a business idea in mind – come join!
- What does it consist of?
- There will be training and homework. You will be required to submit homework for review and to share at certain steps in the group. If you are not willing to commit to this – please do not sign up. You will have weekly training from me and experts.
- How much does it cost?
- My mentors told me I shouldn’t do this. They begged me not to. But for this first round, because I know you will have to invest some money in programs and the set up of your blog – it’s FREE!
- Where should I be in my process? What if I’ve already bought my domain?While this challenge is definitely designed with a blank slate in mind, if you already have ideas, a domain, and maybe even started with the blog portion, you are welcome to join! I know there will be ways and ideas for you to make your blog EVEN BETTER! So join anyhow!